16/08/22 DANIELS G O PRESS RELEASE PRESS RELEASE LAGOS ADVOCATES USE OF LED LIGHTS TO REDUCE MERCURY EXPOSURE, ENERGY CONSUMPTION …. Says it has Huge Health, Environment and Economic Benefits …. Partners NGO on Clean Lighting Project Lagos State Government has recommended that households, industries and commercial buildings take up the retrofitting initiative of convertingContinue reading “LAGOS ADVOCATES USE OF LED LIGHTS TO REDUCE MERCURY EXPOSURE, ENERGY CONSUMPTION”
16/08/22 DANIELS G .O Nigeria medical Association Oyo state branch have called on the federal government to declare state of emergency on Nigeria health sector, lamenting the current situation as frustrating period for for Nigerian Doctors. The Oyo NMA chairman Dr Ayotunde James who was speaking at a conference with the theme. “National Authority Act-Continue reading “DECLARE EMERGENCY IN THE HEALTH SECTOR OYO NMA TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT”
- LAGOS ADVOCATES USE OF LED LIGHTS TO REDUCE MERCURY EXPOSURE, ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- DECLARE EMERGENCY IN THE HEALTH SECTOR OYO NMA TO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT
- CIVIL DEFENCE BADAGRY DIVISION RECOVERS ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY ( 150 ) 30LTRS’ KEG OF SUSPECTED VANDALISED PREMIUM MOTOR SPIRIT (PMS).
- 2 BABA’S MANAGEMENT TEAM DEBUNKS PREGNANCY RUMOUR FROM FEMALE BANKER
- NDLEA UNCOVERS DRUGS WORTH BILLIONS OF NAIRA WRAPPED IN …
Thanks alot sir
Wow! Journalism at its best, thanks so much for this piece of information
Wow! Great coverage.
I am enthused by your conscious efforts at addressing hunger in our society as well as advocating revival of the…
Follow My Blog
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.